Eleven Deuce Broadway Gangster Crips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screenshot Standards

Go down

Screenshot Standards Empty Screenshot Standards

Post by Rudy_Puckett Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:48 pm

In order to gain screenshot permissions you need to have some knowledge of screenshot editing. The leadership is not looking for a bunch of spam and irrelevant screenshots. We would rather have some basic but quality screenshots that provide good content.

To begin with, outsiders that do not have screenshot permission will have to send your work to either Rudy Puckett or James Prescott before posting.

There is a lot of screenshots on LSRP that are irrelevant, as I mentioned above and/or pointless. Not to be picky but if your screenshots are not up to our standards, you will not be granted permission and/or your screens will be taken down (if any posted).

Screenshot regulation is tight in this faction because we want to provide the community with quality roleplay. This is the reason why I am advising not to post anything that is irrelevant but stick more to development and any roleplay that is somehow tied to the gang.

Some examples of well edited screenshots:
Spolier:
Spolier:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I am advising you to play on a low resolution such as 800x600 (recommended), however it is not necessary, you can play on 1920x1080 and still produce some good looking screenshots. When playing on both resolutions it's better if you keep your /fontsize on 0.
For example:
Spolier:

POSTING SCREENSHOTS IS NOT MANDATORY TO ADVANCE IN THE FACTION.
Rudy_Puckett
Rudy_Puckett
Broadway Council

https://112broadwayz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum